There are endless hacks throughout the internet that make it easier and simpler for you to use. Whether you’re feeling thrifty, lazy or confused, these internet tricks will make the world wide web a more pleasant place. You’ll never remember how you lived without them, or how you didn’t know you needed them!
- Sometimes, we’re all too lazy to click on the tab in order to pause or resume the Youtube video we’re watching. The perfect solution to this? Hit the ‘K’ button. Whether you’re clicked on the tab or not, it will still pause the video.
- Want to know the health stats of different foods compared to each other? All you have to do is type ‘food vs. food’ into Google. Ex: beef vs chicken. Easy!
- Every once in a while we accidentally close a tab we weren’t finished with. Luckily, on Google Chrome there is a way to revive your tab back from the dead. All you have to do is press Control+Shift+T.
- To surround the website name with ‘www’ and ‘.com’ without typing it, all you have to do is press Control+Enter once you’ve typed the domain name. Viola!
- Control + or – will automatically make the screen zoom in or out, respectively. No need to go get your glasses!
- Need to take some notes? Use this link and turn your tab into an instant notepad: data:text/html,%20<html%20contenteditable><Title>Notepad</Title>
- If you’ve ever been in a situation when you’re scrolling through Facebook and a video starts playing unexpectedly, this hack is for you. The way to stop this from happening is by going to facebook.com/settings, clicking on video and then “Off.”
- When you shop online, try leaving your desired items in the cart for a while. Sometimes, if you’re lucky, you’ll get emails offering discounts and promotions that practically beg for you to make your purchase.
- Nobody likes spam. There’s a simple hack on how to beat it. This website, https://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html, provides you with a temporary email to send spam to.
- If you’re feeling too lazy to lift a finger to switch tabs, you’re in luck! To move easily from tab to tab, all you have to do is click Control+Tab.
Be sure to try these tips and discover all of the amazing hacks that are hidden throughout the internet!